Fic: You Can’t Win
Fandoms: Veronica Mars and Glee
Characters/Pairings: Veronica, Blaine, Kurt, Logan, OFC, Burt, Carole, Finn, The Warblers, New Directions. Veronica/Logan, Burt/Carole, mentions of Blaine/Rachel, pre Kurt/Blaine
Prompt: Mourning love_bingo
Spoilers: 2.14 Blame it on the Alcohol, None from Veronica Mars
Word Count: 3681
Summary: On the anniversary of their mother’s death Kurt and Veronica celebrate how they always had. Shopping, sugar filled food, the Sound of Music, and a charity karaoke event.
Disclaimer: I do not own Veronica Mars or Glee. I do not claim that I own either of these shows. They are the property of their creators. I’ve only used what I know about both shows for entertainment, to make this verse.AUTHOR’S NOTE PLEASE READ!! IT’S IMPORTANT!! (Hence this being in capitals and bolded :D)
1. This is the second fic in my Veronica Mars/Glee crossover verse, the first being I’ll Be There For You. You should probably read that one first if you haven’t already as it gives the background to the story. It’s here.
2. If you choose not to read I’ll Be There For You or it’s just been a while since you’ve read it this is what you need to know. Veronica is Kurt’s older sister; she was adopted by Burt and Elizabeth Hummel when she was a kid because they thought they couldn’t have kids. Kurt is essentially the miracle child. Veronica’s back story is very different to the one she has in Veronica Mars. It’s completely AU for her and Logan. Blaine’s a junior.
3. I’ve had this finished for a while I just haven’t been happy with it. But since it’s my birthday today I decided that I would post it and hope for the best :D
4. The songs sung in the fic are You Can't Win
by Kelly Clarkson (but for the purpose of the fic by Veronica Mars), Crazy little Thing called Lov
e by Michael Buble and Suddenly
by LeAnne Rimes. Feel free to click the links and listen.
5. This series doesn’t have a beta. I’ve tried to get one but have been unsuccessful. If you’d like to help me out either drop me a comment or shot me a PM because I’d really like to have a beta for this verse.
6. Other than that enjoy! Feel free to leave a comment and feel free to leave constructive criticism as long as you are nice about it and won’t bite my head off if I ask for clarification (yes I’ve had that happen before).
( Read more...Collapse )